Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i plan on using the evo mr bov on an application that is not an evo. i noticed there was a small hole on the bottom of it though. the car im using it on fluctuates about 13-15psi in different gears if that matters, and will be raised to a consistent 17-18 soon. im going to weld the bov to a flange.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know all about 1g bov's, i already have the evo mr bov and flange though. thats why i wanna know. its not going to be covered by the flange. i just wanna know exactly what that small hole is for. i figured as much as it being the same as like the bottom second nipple on say a greddy bov.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill get a pic and post it up in the am once i get to my house. there's a tiny hole in it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I know the hole you are talking about, it's about the size of a large needle hole, correct?

Over on Evom there is a write up on how to modify the MR BOV and it talks about what that hole is for. I cannot remember for the life of me right now though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah thats the hole. hmmm ill try some other sites and search some more to see if i can find anythinng again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts