Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys,

I wanted to envite all Evo owners to the Glendale/Burbank meet this wednesday night around 8:30pm.

We meet up at the Empire Center in Burbank (across from Krispy Kreme).

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
tasco said:
Whats up guys,

I wanted to envite all Evo owners to the Glendale/Burbank meet this wednesday night around 8:30pm.

We meet up at the Empire Center in Burbank (across from Krispy Kreme).
Wish I was in the area... I'd roll out. Keep it safe guys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a reminder, tomorrow night at Empire Center. We might change the location to the Sharky's/Starbucks so get on either locna or socalevo to check the latest.

If you guys are around the area, drop by!

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
How did your meet go?
I.E.'ers did a little meet last night too. Ours was mellow, hung out at In-n-Out, went to Moggles house, did some logging, and Moggle took some pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The meet went ok, although the new location we tried was way too crowded as far as parking goes. Our previous location (Krispy Kremes) is perfect for 20+ cars. I think we're gonna stick to that and just walk over to starbucks and stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys,

we're going a little different this wednesday. Same location, same time but we're inviting ALL mitsubishi owners. If you drive a mitsubishi, YOU SHOULD COME BY!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
turbolarry said:
How did your meet go?
I.E.'ers did a little meet last night too. Ours was mellow, hung out at In-n-Out, went to Moggles house, did some logging, and Moggle took some pics.
Do you mean Moogle....Blue 05 EVO? If so that guy is a crackup.......tell him I said hi if you see him. Alfred from Tuning Technologies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts