Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be an esay question for you guys:

The EVO is rated at 271HP at the crank. Has anyone dynoed thier car stock? What does the car have at the wheels?

Now, I've read about of lot of people simply getting a reflash of the ECU and putting down incredible power. Has anyone dynoed the stock car, then reflashed it, and dynoed again? I'm wondering what gains you get from ONLY reflashing the ECU?

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
It all depends on the dyno used. My EVO bone stock dynoed at 232 HP on a dynapack AWD dyno. People get very similar numbers to this on a dynojet AWD dyno. On a Dyno Dynamics AWD dyno a stock EVO puts out about 190 to 200 at the wheels.

You can gain about 30 HP at the wheels on an EVO with fuel tuning either with a piggyback setup like the Super AFC, or with a reflash.

Keith

·
Registered
79 Posts
This weekend at our meet in texas before they put this stock 04 evo on they had a 03 put down 218 to the wheels on a mustang dyno.... this 04 laid down 251 BONE STOCK.... another 04 had the same mods as me laid down 279.1 i laid down 261.4..... guess 04's are a bit stronger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.