Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone who owns an evo in northern ohio or south east mich?...Im lookin for an evo buddy....dude theres like 2 evo s in Cleveland and im one of um:dsm:...I want sombody to go to car shows with me an sh$t.

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
Well, Buschur Racing is in Northern Ohio, and they are the king of DSM/Evos, so there should be a bunch in that area. They just may not be on this site yet!

I think you meant you want somebody to go to the track with, right? That's where Evos go to "show." :thumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Warrtalon im lookin for sombody I have somethin in commin with... Dude my friends either like old school chevys ridin high or V8ts...Im just not down wit dat:thumbdown...the buddys I do have that like what im in to... are broke and dont have sh$t.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bro this sh$t is crazy...some of you know what haters are and some of you dont... but this is wht im dealin with. Dude my best friends and family are hatein on me...thats why im lookin for some one who owns an evo near by....who can a-ppre-she-ate an EVO...cant spell sound it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts