Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they make a triple gauge pod for the dash for an evo. To get a visual, like the ones that subaru's have from defi??? I want something like that for my evo?? where can i get it, if possible?? and i dont want the one that goes in the dash where my radio is, cause i have the dual din dash kit for dvd/navi from buschur already. thanks, nick

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah thats a little outta place too. I want somethin that flows like the subarus...damn nothing else guys??? thanks for lookin though

·
Registered
10 Posts
Myself I am not that big on putting things right in plain view of everyone. I mean as much as a tripple gauge kit would be nice for the dash. The radio or even the kit that replaces that small pocket that we have under the AC controls would be good to have as well. My big thing about the dash kit is that after you install it with the 3M tape that you get it still doesnt have that whole " it belongs there look or feel to it"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, i like the ebay one the best...it looks the closest to what im looking for. If anyone else finds anything, let me know. thanks guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
NEW Triple gauge pod solution NOW AVAILABLE!

Does anyone know if they make a triple gauge pod for the dash for an evo. To get a visual, like the ones that subaru's have from defi??? I want something like that for my evo?? where can i get it, if possible?? and i dont want the one that goes in the dash where my radio is, cause i have the dual din dash kit for dvd/navi from buschur already. thanks, nick
Yes there is a NEW Solution for a triple gauge pod mounting problem that I think you guys might like.

Check it out at the following link: cp-e News & Events

This is a quality molded UV stable PolyPropelene plastic part that replaces the access panel just above the instrument cluster. It will hold 3 52mm gauges of your choice and could be modified to accept the larger gauges if you desire.

I think you will now have the solution to your mounting problems.

Pass on the good word about this great new part for the masses.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
^^ this thread was asking about a evo IX, which is totally different. I like that pod though i would def need to see the finished product installed and with gauges in it. I may purchase this when i get my X next year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts