Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey turbo larry what horspower have you achieved with your mods and what 1/4 mile time slips.

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
I have yet to get on a dyno or the track. :eek:
When I quite being wishy washy about a clutch, install it, and break it in, I planning to go to Fontana Oct. 28th. It should be around 300whp. The car is fast. Evomrguy can testify to this. :laugh:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats cool on ontober 28th I am thinking of going to pomona ime from palm springs but its just a thing that me and my ftiends do every year we go to pomona to the NHRA sports compact car event.

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Yup. It's confirmed with the wife. I'm taking Oct 28th off, going to Fontana, and I'm going to see what this thing can do.
(Or at least what I can't do with no drag strip experience :laugh: )

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah keep me posted on your track times I will keep you posted on mine I gues we will both be drag racing the same day but different places I am going to pomona october 28-29 NHRA SPORTS COMPACT.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah turbolarrys car is a whole lotta fun, probably good for somewhere in the 320hp range on a dynojet with the proper boost setting and tune on a working clutch. Though this clutch story of his may never happen, lord knows Ive been hearing about it for what feels like forever. Maybe after all this it can finally beat a cobra. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts