Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets hear um. Best Ideas or your Vanity Plates. Im lookin to get me some. :thumb:

My favs are:

V8 KILLR
RED EVO
LE VIII
GOT BST

·
Registered
21 Posts
V8EATER

You have GSR on your profile for your EVO, they didn't make a GSR, for 03 all they made was VIII and RS...That's it...I'm just wondering if you know something I don't.....Let me know..

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
V8eaterEVO said:
V8EATER

You have GSR on your profile for your EVO, they didn't make a GSR, for 03 all they made was VIII and RS...That's it...I'm just wondering if you know something I don't.....Let me know..
Everyone refers to the regular VIII as a GSR, since all of them are VIIIs. It's not technically correct, but it works for the American Evo culture.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's cool, the reason I asked is cause I read something about in Japan they have the GSR...I also found out the the IX will have the GSR, I just heard that, don't know if it's true or not....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
didint think it mattered much. My bad. I just meant the main 8 model. Thought in 03 it was rs and gsr. My bad.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It ain't no thing man....GSR sounds better anyway...it's all good...

·
Registered
21 Posts
LOL man, I didn't want you to change your signature.....I'm the dumby here...I didn't know that the VIII's were also called GSR's...It was just a question that I didn't know the answer to....Sorry bro....

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
CArkid0101 said:
Lets hear um. Best Ideas or your Vanity Plates. Im lookin to get me some. :thumb:
I could go on and on with this:

FERNOV6 - fear no V6
FERNOV8 - fear no v8 ( :rolleyes: you need a bigger turbo for this one)
SLEEPNG -
ITSSTOK - it's stock :rolleyes:
ONLY4CL - only 4 cylinders
ONLY2.OL - only 2.0 liters
FST4DOR - fast four door
BYBYSTI - bye bye STI (my friend has this in CA :D )
ULLOSE - you'll lose
UJSTLST - you just lost (other buddy has this one)

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
This just came to me;

PONYKLR - pony killer
STNGKLR - stang killer

A couple of years ago, in my Eclipse, I got crushed having fun against a Cobra. So now I'm looking to take it out on all Mustangs. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
If I ever live in a state that requires a front plate I will get the vanity plate "TI 3VOM"

Read it in your mirror when I am comming up behind you and it says "MOVE IT" :D

Keith

·
Registered
5 Posts
TUI2I30 said:
I applied for... you guessed it... TUI2I30 :)
What the heck does that mean?

I have HASTE on my Eclipse, and I had gotten OLSQOOL for my 1G but I sold it to get my Evo. Now I've got a year to think up something else. Maybe I'll have some decent mods by then to back it up/ :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts