Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate the waiting process.....they tell 3 days and that turns into like 3 weeks. i ordered cross drilled rotors and they have still not gotten here.....i am pissed!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
who did you buy the stuff from? Have they told you why its taking so long...

I know that truckers over here in Cali are starting to strike cause diesal prices are going up so much...and its slowing a bunch of stuff down...but that is just starting to happen like recently in the past week really

...not since 3 months ago

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i orderd them from AMS (www.automotorsports.com) the rotors have only been a couple of weeks but i hate waiting for parts period. I need to move out west so when i order stuff from Cali it doesnt take that long!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
239 Posts
oops...I wrote 3 months thinking I saw that...I was tired last night...lol...

3weeks isn't that long for certain parts...but brake rotors shouldn't take much time at all...and ya I don't like waiting for parts either...its just a pain.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry its taking so long for you to recieve your parts. If you could send me a pm of you first and last name I could find out what is going on with your parts. Jim

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
This thread is almost a year old, so I hope to God he already recieved his parts or a refund by now... an update from him would be nice though :)

Keith

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Ams2gJim said:
Lol thanks i dont know how to check the date on these threads I just wanted to make sure our customers are happy. Jim
Right above the member name on each post it lists the time and date the post was made :thumb:

Keith

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey at least it's not waiting for your car..... (t - 3 weeks I ended up ordering a 2005 Rally Red Evolution MR with black leather Recaro's.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts