Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife decided to take the beast to work today. Luckily, she knows how to drive and I'm not too worried :rolleyes: but needless to say I really can't wait for her to get home tonight.

Anyone else's wife/gf/signifigant other take your EVO out without you?

·
Registered
239 Posts
dude, if I were you I'd be worried the whole day...actually Id go and take your WRX and switch cars on her...lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I trust her.....I wouldn't have married her if I didn't. But yes I'm going to sit home and try to just work and not think about it. I bought her a Land Rover Discovery II for Valentine's 03 so that's what I get to drive today....not bad for an SUV considering it has a BMW V8 in it. I wish I had a WRX in the garage as well :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
ohh...oops...I got confused...you is the guy on this board who has both.

maybe its 8th sin

edit* its fourdoor

I knew it was someone here

·
Registered
28 Posts
EVOKach said:
Anyone else's wife/gf/signifigant other take your EVO out without you?
Never. Ever. Not even WITH me. Ever.

I know this isnt what you politically correct ;) people want to hear, and I cannot prove it, but let's just say that my intimate conviction is that women cannot drive. There's a woman in my town who used to drive GroupB rally cars as fast as driving God Walter Röhrl, but she is only the exception that confirms the rule! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking at the big picture.....its only a car.....I baby her and wash her every week, park away from other cars....etc...but at the end of the day...its just a car.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Re: Re: Wake up....hear EVO pulling away!

Claudius said:
Never. Ever. Not even WITH me. Ever.

I know this isnt what you politically correct ;) people want to hear, and I cannot prove it, but let's just say that my intimate conviction is that women cannot drive. There's a woman in my town who used to drive GroupB rally cars as fast as driving God Walter Röhrl, but she is only the exception that confirms the rule! :D
Exactly my view. My future wife has been in more car accidents in her 8 years of driving then I have had in 17 years of driving! I expect the WRX to be dented up before the end of the year.

Keith

·
Registered
239 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Wake up....hear EVO pulling away!

Fourdoor said:
Exactly my view. My future wife has been in more car accidents in her 8 years of driving then I have had in 17 years of driving! I expect the WRX to be dented up before the end of the year.

Keith
that sux

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes me too My wife will sometimes take mine. She knows how to drive a 5speed good. The ACT 2600 is nothing to her in rush hour traffic in the GSX either!

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
lilgsx96 said:
Yes me too My wife will sometimes take mine. She knows how to drive a 5speed good. The ACT 2600 is nothing to her in rush hour traffic in the GSX either!
If she is a good driver you should have her drive at the track....she is lighter than you :)

Keith

·
Registered
22 Posts
ok cut the fat jokes!:D I just bought my bowflex 4 days ago. Yes I went on shore duty and gained 15 lbs So what!!:cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts