Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warrtalon I think its the typhoon I know its not a drop in.... Dude I called Buschur and he said I did not have to get it tuned...is it gunna f$%k my car up??...I mean I'am getting a stage 1 from them any way. your thoughts?:confused: Bro Im so raw when it comes to tubos and :dsm: I was a acura man for 8 years... Thats why I have :confused: out the ass.

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
I don't know why Dave would tell you the Typhoon doesn't need a tune, but I can tell you it is an awful design than even with tuning never works perfectly. It is a terrible design, but the Buschur intake is a very good design. If you get the BR Stg1, it comes with the BR intake filter (no MAF pipe), so you would be replacing the Typhoon. Good, sell it. Or, if you get the Warrtalon/Buschur Stg 1, then it doesn't come with an intake, but comes with some other necessary stage 1 items. Regardless of which package you get (both are great; both through Buschur), you should sell the Typhoon.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i love warrtalon, and turbolarry. They both know their shit. Ive leanred tons and tons of shit from them!

Another props guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts