For all of you that use water/alky injection, tell us how it has worked for you. Let us know the ease/difficulty of installation, where you mounted the pump/tank, and where you mounted the injector(s). What kind of gains did you see, and what mods do you have.
Let us learn from your experience!
I have the SMC progressive kit:
1) Installation was pretty easy - just had to figure out the best routing from the nozzle to the engine bay, and that ended up being through the big gromet in the driver's side wheel well
2) Tank and pump are in the driver's side wheelwell in the trunk
3) The nozzle is plumbed into the stock upper intercooler pipe. If I had an aftermarket UICP, it would be in the elbow just before the TB.
4) Going from 21psi to 26psi, I gained 34whp and 80wtq. From 307whp/280wtq to 341whp/361wtq.
5) tbe, mbc, bov, fuel pump, panel filter, dynoflash, ported/coated stock manifold/hotside/o2 housing