Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, what vendors will build me a 3" ss tbe w/ a hks carbon fiber ti muffler. No offense to anyone, i want it through a big well known vendor like : ams, buschur, rre, slowboy, etc. Will anyone of them do that?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Why do you want a custom tbe? If all your really looking for is a different muffler than what they offer then just order a down pipe and test pipe (or hfc if you like) from buschur or ams and get a HKS catback. Or order a tbe without a muffler and have a muffler shop weld up what you want.

There's no reason to reinvent the wheel.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would love to get the hks catback but its like 700!!! lol but i didnt know u can order an exhaust without a muffler. Will ams do that??

·
Registered
70 Posts
they probably will, or you can order a full exhaust, and have a local shop take their muffler off and install the HKS. then sell the muffler you took off. If I remember correctly, Buschur offered their exhaust with no muffler, just a pipe.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
You can order the Buschur exhaust system without a muffler, and they will tell you what size muffler will fit with the system without any issues. Since the magneflow muffler fits, I would think that damn near any normal center in / center out 3 inch muffler would fit.

Keith

1 - 7 of 7 Posts