Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 03 evo I broke down and bought some gauges all auto meter the air/fuel is the only one im having a prob with on my o2 sensor there is 4 wires 2 black one white one blue i tried hooking the sensor from the gauge to all 4 with no results now i am using the one under the hood off the turbo does that effect it? give me a wrench any day i hate electrical!! i dont really need the gauges cause i have my pda with pocket logger but it just looked to empty in the car please help me with my little prob.

·
Premium Member
3,496 Posts
You got gauges, because it looked too empty in the car? :confused: If you didn't get a wideband, then that A/F gauge is not the best. Breaking down to buy gauges is good, but if you don't get the right ones, it's not helpful. A wideband o2 will come with the AFR gauge already connected...

If you're trapping 125, then you have a large turbo pushing over 460whp. You really, REALLY should have a wideband. You shouldn't rely on only a pocketlogger/datalogger that shows narrowband - consider a wideband.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts