Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crappy plastique is leakin like a mofo. Anyone got one laying around they wouldnt mind sellin?

Not lookin to spend more than $100. New or used.

TIA - Rich

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Damn, I need to post up like this. I need one for my Spyder if anyone else has one they want to get ride of.

Keith

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
I will be getting rid of my stock 8 BOV (It's the plastic one) but I would sell it to you cheap if you want it.

Naaa, the stock 3000GT BOV is the same as the 2G eclipse / EVO VIII plastic POS. That is what I am trying to get ride of :)

Keith

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Transaction with JohnEB went well. DV showed up packaged well and as described. Trustworthy seller.

I was just gonna leave some Trader feedback, but it seems as if it doesnt work.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Keith, i'll be selling mine here soon as my Forge RS shows up. i'll let you know.
You currently have an EVO IX BOV in your 03, or have you not updated the "drives" section under your user name? I am very interested in the metal stock BOV. I doubt if I will be going past 15 psi of boost in the Spyder in the forseable future, and the metal BOV will work great for me!

Keith

·
Registered
196 Posts
You currently have an EVO IX BOV in your 03, or have you not updated the "drives" section under your user name? I am very interested in the metal stock BOV. I doubt if I will be going past 15 psi of boost in the Spyder in the forseable future, and the metal BOV will work great for me!

Keith
its actually a JDM VIII metal bov on my 03. IIRC, there is no difference between the JDM MR and IX metal bov's...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts